The personal data we collect from you includes:
- your IP address
- any personal data input into our contact form, e.g. your email address or phone number
Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
We also use Plausible Analytics to collect anonymous statistics about the usage of this site. This includes:
- the pages you visit
- what you clicked on to get to the site
- which country you are in
- what device you are using
You cannot be directly identified by this analytics data.
We capture this information to:
- improve the service
- respond to any enquiries you’ve sent to us, if you’ve asked us to
- monitor use of the site to identify security threats
We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice.
We may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the security and integrity of this website.
The legal basis for processing your personal information contained in any enquiry or correspondence you submit to us is consent. You may withdraw consent from receiving further correspondence at any time by letting us know via our contact page.
The legal basis for this processing of your personal data for protecting our legal interest is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
When you access the website, your IP address is stored in the access logs on our secure server in the UK. This data is not stored permanently, we only store the most recent requests.
Any data sent to us via our contact form is stored on a secure email server. The period of retention of this data will be determined based on your ongoing relationship with us.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
There are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Please contact us via our Contact page if you wish to make a request.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. Please use the contact page to contact the data controller of this website
You can complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.